| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in April is hot at 27.75 °C (81.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 73.3mm (2.9in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: