| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in August is hot at 25.75 °C (78.35 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 103.4mm (4.1in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: