| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in February is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat soggy. A sizable 247.7mm (9.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: