| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in July is hot at 25.85 °C (78.53 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: