| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in June is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry. Just 77.9mm (3.1in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: