| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in March is hot at 27.55 °C (81.59 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in March is dampish. A sizable 205.1mm (8.1in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: