| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in May is hot at 27.25 °C (81.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 141.5mm (5.6in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: