| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in November is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish. Around 166mm (6.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: