| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in October is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist. Some 142.7mm (5.6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: