| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Vataipe in September is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 58.5mm (2.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Vataipe September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Vataipe: